THE HÔTEL & SUITES NORMANDIN QUÉBEC IS OPEN.
STAY WITH CONFIDENCE AND SAFETY!
– Mask required for all our guests (10 years and more) to enter and move around in the hotel. Of course, you can remove your mask in your room and when you are sitting at your table for breakfast.
– Quick check-in without contact.
– Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas and front desk.
– 2 breakfast options
1: Expanded continental breakfast in the hotel.
STARTING OCTOBER 1st, OUR TEAM WILL CONTINUE TO START YOUR DAY WITH A SMILE BY SERVING YOU YOUR BREAKFAST BUT IT SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM OR BE TAKEN FOR TAKE-OUT.
Monday to Friday: 6am to 9am
Saturday-Monday: 7am to 10am
2: Discount of 20% on the whole breakfast menu at the restaurant Normandin located in the hotel site
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY OR TAKE-OUT FROM 9AM TO 10AM
– If you stay more than one night, your room will not be cleaned. If you need items (towels, toilet paper, etc.), our team will be happy to provide you with the necessary.
– Cleanliness has always been at the heart of our priorities. We guarantee that the room you are staying in has been thoroughly disinfected by our housekeeping team.
– Our gym is closed. For more details, click here.