THE HÔTEL & SUITES NORMANDIN QUÉBEC IS OPEN.
STAY WITH CONFIDENCE AND SAFETY!
– Mask required for all our guests (12 years and more) to enter and move around in the hotel. Of course, you can remove your mask in your room and when you are sitting at your table for breakfast.
– Quick check-in without contact.
– Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas and front desk.
– 2 breakfast options
The breakfast area in the hotel and the restaurant Normandin dining room are open.
1: Expanded continental breakfast in the breakfast area in the hotel. Further notice, the self-service buffet formula is replaced by a new table service formula.
Monday to Friday: 6am to 11am
Saturday-Monday: 7am to 11am
2: Discount of 20% on the whole breakfast menu at the restaurant Normandin located in the hotel site
To get this discount, go at the restaurant between 6am and 10am.
– If you stay more than one night, your room will not be cleaned. If you need items (towels, toilet paper, etc.), our team will be happy to provide you with the necessary.
– Cleanliness has always been at the heart of our priorities. We guarantee that the room you are staying in has been thoroughly disinfected by our housekeeping team.
– Our gym is open. For more details, click here.