THE HÔTEL & SUITES NORMANDIN LÉVIS IS OPEN.
STAY WITH CONFIDENCE AND SAFETY!
– Mask required for all our guests (10 years and more) to enter and move around in the hotel. Of course, you can remove your mask in your room and when you are sitting at your table for breakfast.
– Quick check-in without contact.
– Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas and front desk.
– 2 breakfast options
1: Expanded continental breakfast in the hotel.
OUR BREAKFAST AREA IS OPEN. OUR TEAM CONTINUE TO START YOUR DAY WITH A SMILE BY SERVING YOU YOUR BREAKFAST. DUE TO SANITARY MEASURES, WE INVITE YOU TO EAT IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM.
Monday to Friday: 6am to 10am
Saturday-Monday: 7am to 11am
2: Discount of 20% on the whole breakfast menu at the restaurant Normandin located in the hotel site
AVAILABLE UNTIL 10AM
– If you stay more than one night, your room will not be cleaned. If you need items (towels, toilet paper, etc.), our team will be happy to provide you with the necessary.
– Cleanliness has always been at the heart of our priorities. We guarantee that the room you are staying in has been thoroughly disinfected by our housekeeping team.
– Our outdoor heated pool is open.
– Our gym is closed until further notice.